- Reorder Checks
- AnnualCreditReport**: Fight identity theft by monitoring and reviewing your credit report. You may request your free credit report online, request your report by phone or request your report through the mail.
- Mortgage Calculator**: Calculate monthly payments, find out total interest to be paid, amortizations schedule, total payments, and much more…
- CLICK HERE for Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Cyberattacks Brochure: Cyber-Terrorism Tactics…and How They Could Affect You
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)**: Ensuring fair access and equal treatment to national bank customers is a fundamental part of the OCC’s mission. OCC bank examiners evaluate compliance with consumer laws and regulations, and the agency takes enforcement actions when necessary. OCC customer service representatives assist national bank customers with questions and complaints, and the agency provides advisories and public service announcements to help consumers understand their rights, banking rules, and the risks associated with products and practices.
- Money Smart**: Money Smart is a comprehensive financial education curriculum designed to help low- and moderate-income individuals outside the financial mainstream enhance their financial skills and create positive banking relationships.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)**: The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the nation’s consumer protection agency. The FTC works to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)**: Find resources provided by the FDIC to educate and protect consumers, revitalize communities, and promote compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act and fair lending laws.
Online Banking Instructions and Brochures
- Using Web Connect with Business Online Banking
- eStatements-eNotices Instructions
- Online Banking & The Internet of Things – Online banking security.
- FDIC Cybersecurity Guide for Customers
- FDIC Cybersecurity Guide for Business
- Cyber-Attacks and How They Could Affect You
- Account Authentication & Online Banking – Multi-factor authentication and layered security are helping assure safe Internet transactions for banks and their customers.
- Online Banking, Data Security & You – Your Partnership for
Safe Online Banking
Important contact Information
Branch Contact Numbers:
Lafayette - 337-279-5900
Opelousas - 337-948-3033
Harry Guilbeau - 337-678-4111
Port Barre - 337-585-2301
Carencro - 337-520-2281
Eunice - 337-457-8196